This luxurious slip with a bias cut skirt and lace bodice is quick and easy to make, and is a great first introduction to sewing lace and bias cut garments. Follow the step-by-step instructions in the sew-along for additional information, tips and techniques.
- Download your pattern, instructions and sew-along badge here
- #1 - Materials
- #2 - Cutting the Bias Skirt
- #3 - Cutting the Lace Bodice
- #4 - Full Bust Adjustment
- #5 - Sewing the Bias Skirt
- #6 - Sewing the Lace Bodice
- #7 - Lace Bodice Variations
- #8 - Finishing
The Ready-to-Wear Tailoring Sew Along:
Using fusible methods of construction like that used in high-end ready-to-wear jackets, we begin with some critical pattern adaptations, cut and sew our jackets just like they do in the garment industry, following step-by-step tutorials and sharing questions and answers along the way.
Check out the RTW Tailoring Sewalong Flickr group here